In the last few months there seems to have been an influx of baby showers and new baby arrivals so I’ve been busy trying to finding innovative, unique and affordable baby gifts. More often than not I’ve found it’s easiest to ask Mum and Dad what they’d like rather than being inundated with numerous rattles, money boxes or babygros they don’t need but, luckily I’ve found some really lovely presents.
So, based on my latest purchases and those of my friends, here’s a round-up of Little Pea Green’s top 10 new baby gift ideas (all live links for easy shopping!):
- Bashful bunny from Little White Company – £16
- Grow height chart from Bodie and Fou – £43
- Wooden animal band toys from Marks and Spencer – £17
- Personalised alphabet art print from Not on the High Street – £28
- Hervé Tullet’s Let’s Play Games! books from Phaidon – £4.95
- My First Duplo Set from Lego – £9.95
- Wooden Noah’s Ark Gift Box Set from East of India – £49.95
- Rabbit nightlight from White Rabbit England – £59
- Wooden balance bike from Great Little Trading Company – £60
- And last but not least, a little cheeky gift for those new parents with a sense of humour! Circus print from Bodie and Fou - £35
Appreciate some of these are a little pricey but, clubbing together with friends is a great idea if you want to get something unique.
Little Pea Green